Mandurah Cruises is located in Mandurah, less than 1 hour south of Perth in Western Australia.
One of the most beautiful sea side resort city’s in Australia and Western Australia’s 2nd largest city, Mandurah is best known for its spectacular waterways which are at its heart – both geographically and spiritually. Here you’ll discover natural beauty, abundant wildlife including bottlenose dolphins, blue manna crabs and pelicans, pristine beaches, lively foreshore areas, internationally recognised wetlands teeming with over 130 different species of birds, world class marinas, restaurants/cafes and accommodation overlooking sparkling blue waters, wineries, museums, galleries, plenty of recreational / entertainment attractions, seasonal events and festivals.
Booking Office & Gift Shop
Our Booking Office & Gift Shop is located at 73 Mandurah Terrace, next to the Mandurah Visitor Centre & Cicerllo’s, on the Mandurah Boardwalk.
Our cruises depart from our floating jetty in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, on the Mandurah Boardwalk.
How to get here from Perth
By Train – 50 minutes
Trains depart from Perth Underground stations approximately every 20 minutes, a Transperth bus service then operates from the Mandurah Train Station to the foreshore taking 10 mins and stopping right in front of the Mandurah Cruises Booking Office.
You can catch one of two Transperth buses operating this service from the Train Station doing a loop via the Centro Shopping Centre to the Mandurah Foreshore, Bus number 588 does the loop clockwise and bus number 589 goes anti-clockwise.
Seniors travel free with Transperth between 9am and 3pm every weekday and anytime weekends.
Click here for more information on the train from the Transperth website.
By Car or Coach – 55 minutes
Mandurah is less than an hour south of Perth.
- Head south from Perth City on the Kwinana Freeway.
- Take the signed “Mandurah Exit” onto Mandjoogoordap Drive, go straight through the roundabout with the big silver “Crab Scoop”.
- Turn right at the first traffic light next to the train station onto Allnutt Street which will take you through to Mandurah Terrace.
- Turn left onto Mandurah Terrace which will take you straight to the foreshore.
- Free & time limited parking is available in Mandurah.
- Caravan/Coach parking is available at the rear of the Mandurah Visitor Centre.