Additional Cruise Details
- 1-hour and 1.5-hour cruises available.
- Suitable for all ages, with children’s activities available on board.
- Fully licensed bar, with snacks available for purchase (Dancing Dolphin and Mandjar vessels only).
- All guests receive a 10% discount at our gift shop, where we stock souvenirs and locally made goods.
- Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and we are unable to guarantee sightings.
Lunch option available on the 12pm and 1pm departures, which are then extended to 1.5 hours. Menu options are as follows:
- Fish & chips $12
- Grilled fish & chips $13.50
- Chicken nuggets & chips $12
- Salad & chips $12
- Grilled fish & salad $19
- Chips $5
What to Bring
It is recommended to bring a camera, sunhat, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm top as it can get cool on the water.
In front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre. See Location Map.
We have a number of vessels with wheelchair access, please call us on 08 9581 1242 to discuss which vessel suits your requirements.