Cruises & Tours
NEW Dolphin Island Adventure
Experience an exhilarating 2 hour adventure on board our NEW purpose built, high-powered vessel – Spirit of Adventure.
School Holiday Special – 25% OFF – Adults ONLY $65, Children ONLY $45.
- Cruise through the Port Mandurah Canals, lined with magnificent homes and towards the vast Peel-Harvey Estuary.
- Witness the beauty of internationally recognised wetlands and their abundant bird life including pelicans, ospreys and rare North Asian migratory birds from October to March.
- Be on the look out for our playful wild dolphins, in their natural environment. With an inland population of 90 indo-pacific bottlenose dolphins and hundreds more along our coast it’s a guarantee you’ll see them. If you don’t, you
travel again for free!*
- Once you pass Boundary Island the fun begins… Here the captain steps up the speed as we cross the Peel Inlet which is twice the size of Sydney Harbour, covering an area of 136 square kilometres.
- Continue through the Dawesville Cut, a man-made channel between the Peel-Harvey Estuary and out onto the Indian Ocean. Here the captain will step up the speed again for a thrilling and adventurous ride along our rugged coastline and back to them Mandurah city centre.
- Learn about the dolphins, our unique marine environment, and the region’s past, present and future from our knowledgeable tour guides along the way.
- Includes a complimentary water or soft drink.
The Spirit of Adventure completes a full circumnavigation of Mandurah and reaches thrilling speeds with its 1400hp engine as we travel around the island. This tour may operate in the reverse itinerary depending on weather conditions.
Price: $89 Adult, $65 child (ages 3-12).
Owing to its adventure nature this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 3. We recommend one of our Dolphin & Scenic Canal cruises instead.
Departure Times: 11am & 2pm
Click Here or on the ‘Book Now’ button below to view availability and operating days.
* Departure schedule is subject to change due to minimum numbers and unsafe weather conditions. Mandurah Cruises will advise no later than 24 hours prior to travel of any changes.
Boarding Time: Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Departure Location: Cruises depart from the Mandurah Boardwalk Jetty – in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre.
*Dolphin Guarantee: CLICK HERE to view our Dolphin Guarantee Terms & Conditions for our Dolphin Island Adventure.
Risk Warning and Waiver: CLICK HERE to view the Risk Warning and Waiver for travelling on board the Spirit of Adventure.
For more information please call our booking office on 9581 1242.