Cruises & Tours
Wild Seafood Experience
Embark on a 3 hour, once in a lifetime, wild crayfishing experience aboard our luxury vessel, the Reel Affair.
Cruise out into the Indian Ocean and help haul up pots, before handling and learning all about the crayfish (Western Rock Lobster) from our experience crew.
On returning to the calm waters of the estuary, the crew cook and serve a delicious barbeque buffet lunch, centred around the fresh seafood. This is enjoyed with a fine selection of local wines, beers and soft drinks.
Food and beverages on boarding:
- A selection of teas and coffee and snacks
- Unlimited Soft Drinks (Water, Coke, Diet Coke, Apple, Orange)
Food and beverages served for seafood buffet lunch:
- Guaranteed at least ½ a cray per person, prepared sashimi or cooked (plus additional crays that we catch)
- Accompanying local seafood buffet – includes all of or a selction of the following: Mandurah blue swimmer crabs, oysters, prawns, octopus, seafood skewers.
- Fresh local bread and butter
- Side salads
- Appropriate condiments.
- Unlimited Local wines (Drakesbrook or Millbrook) and beers
- Fresh fruit salad
Price: $199 Adult, $199 child (ages 5-12).
The Wild Seafood Experience – Crayfishing Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5. We recommend our crabbing tour which operates in the shallows of the Peel Inlet.
Option: Upgrade to an extra full crayfish for $40 extra per person.
Departure Times: 10am
Boarding Time: Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Departure Location: Cruises depart from Stingray Point jetty on Vivaldi Drive, behind the Sebel Hotel.
* Departure schedule is subject to change due to minimum numbers and unsafe weather conditions. Mandurah Cruises will advise no later than 24 hours prior to travel of any changes.
If booking within 48 hours prior to cruise please call our booking office on 9581 1242 to book as it won’t appear online.
For more information please call our booking office on 9581 1242.