HO, HO, HO! It’s Christmas time which means party time…
Celebrate this coming festive season with your staff, friends or family onboard Mandurah’s premier function vessels which offer stunning 360 degree panoramic views of Mandurah’s picturesque waterways.
During the festive season enjoy stunning spring-summer weather, blazing orange sunsets, balmy nights and in December the magical wonderland of Christmas lights, illuminating and reflecting onto the water from Mandurah’s luxury canal homes. Our vessels are also decorated to theme inside and out during the festive season.
Join in the Christmas cheer with a full Christmas theme or create a completely different theme such as Hawaiian, 70’s, pirate, rock & roll or other! Our functions team can take care of everything from decorations to entertainment to food and beverages. Brainstorm your ideas with us!
Our dedicated and professional functions team specialize in creating unique, unforgettable functions for you and your guests. With options to suit any budget, we endeavour to meet your individual needs and ensure your special event runs smoothly from the time of booking to completion of cruising.
Our luxurious, modern function vessels are the perfect venue for formal dining or a cocktail style set up. All of our vessels offer a spacious interior with flexibility of chairs & tables that can fold away to create a dance area.
BYO or fully catered options are available and can be tailored to special dietary requirements. Two of our function vessels are equipped with fully licenced bars and offer the option of on-board beverage packages or BYO on others.
We have four function vessels available, all which are maintained to the highest standard. Our functions team will assign you the most appropriate function vessel to suit your requirements and guest numbers.
A function with Mandurah Cruises offers the following features:
- Stunning 360 degree panoramic views of Mandurah’s picturesque waterways
- Security and privacy
- Cruise through Mandurah’s calm inland waterways
- Quality food and beverages
- Great range of delicious menus available from finger food to buffet
- Professional & friendly crew who are hospitality trained
- All vessels are weather protected for year round comfort
- Fully enclosed lower deck with formal dining or cocktail style setup available on Dancing Dolphin & Mandjar
- Party lights including disco lighting if required
- Quality sound system with IPod/mp3 input, CD player and microphone are available on all Vessels and DVD, karaoke and TV available on Dancing Dolphin for your use
- Wheelchair access on Dancing Dolphin & Mandjar
- Fully Licenced bar on Dancing Dolphin & Mandjar
- BBQ on-board option on Dancing Dolphin & Rebecca Sue
- Departure point centrally located in the Heart of Mandurah.
- Taxi rank nearby
- Parking at Reading Cinemas and Mandurah Performing Arts Centre nearby
This festive season we also have a NEW ‘Dine & Cruise’ option available with The Stage Door Waterfront Restaurant. See below for information on this option.
Please call our functions coordinator – Mandy – for more information, a quote and/or to book your Christmas/end of year function on 9581 1242 or email: email@example.com.
Dine & Cruise
Experience the magic of Christmas this festive season! Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal at The Stage Door Waterfront Restaurant followed by a spectacular Christmas Lights Cruise with Mandurah Cruises. Sing along to Christmas carol favourites and join in the Christmas cheer as you cruise through the wonderland of Christmas lights, illuminating and reflecting onto the water from Mandurah’s luxury canal homes. Departing every evening in December through to mid-January, this truly spectacular, annual event is not to be missed.
* Available Monday to Thursday ONLY
* Minimum of 10 people
* Conditions apply
For more information call Mandurah Cruises functions coordinator – Mandy – on 9581 1242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Functions Terms & Conditions: Click here to view.
Mandurah Cruises photographers may be present on cruises, tours, functions and charters and will take photographs which may be used in marketing material produced by Mandurah Cruises. If you do not wish to be included in photographs of this nature, please advise the photographer.