Welcome to Mandurah, Western Australia
Mandurah is Western Australia’s second-largest city, under an hour from Perth, and is renowned as one of the most beautiful seaside resorts in Australia. Mandurah is best known for its spectacular waterways, which are at its heart, geographically and spiritually.
Here you’ll discover natural beauty and an abundance of wildlife, including bottlenose dolphins, blue manna crabs, pelicans and internationally-recognised wetlands, teeming with over 130 different species of birds, while offshore we have abundant fish and lobster populations!
When you’re here, check out the pristine beaches, lively foreshore, and marina with a multitude of dining and accommodation options. Travel inland to the beautiful hills overlooking the town, or try one of the nearby wineries. For more help planning your trip try visitpeel.com.au as a good resource.
Booking Office & Gift Shop
Our Booking Office & Gift Shop is located at 73 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah, next to the Mandurah Visitor Centre & Cicerello’s, on the Mandurah Boardwalk.
Our cruises depart from our floating jetty in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, on the Mandurah Boardwalk.
Travelling from Perth
By Train – 50 minutes
Trains depart from Perth Underground stations approximately every 20 minutes, then a Transperth bus service operates from the Mandurah Train Station to the foreshore taking 10 minutes and stopping directly in front of the Mandurah Cruises Booking Office.
You can catch one of two Transperth buses operating this service from the Train Station doing a loop via the Centro Shopping Centre to the Mandurah Foreshore. Look for Bus no. 588, which does the loop clockwise and Bus no. 589, which travels anti-clockwise.
Seniors travel free with Transperth between 9am and 3pm every weekday and anytime on weekends.
For more information on train services, click here to visit the Transperth website.
By Car or Coach – 55 minutes
Mandurah is less than an hour south of Perth.
- Head south from Perth City on the Kwinana Freeway.
- Take the signed ‘Mandurah Exit’ onto Mandjoogoordap Drive, then travel straight through the roundabout with the big silver ‘Crab Scoop’.
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights next to the train station, onto Allnutt Street which will take you through to Mandurah Terrace.
- Turn left onto Mandurah Terrace, which will take you straight to the foreshore and our location.
- Free and time-limited parking is available in Mandurah.
- Caravan/coach parking is available at the rear of the Mandurah Visitor Centre, adjacent to us.