Christmas in July
Progressive Dinner Cruise
Get into the festive spirit aboard our Christmas in July edition of our Progressive Dinner Cruise.
Cruise Mandurah’s calm, inland waterways and indulge in mouth-watering cuisine (4 courses) prepared by Mandurah’s best chefs. The evening begins with delicious Stage Door entrees on board as you cruise through Mandurah’s canals to your first stop at Redmanna Waterfront Restaurant. An evening cruise then follows across the moonlit waters with Flic’s Kitchen on board as we make our way to Catch 22 at the Mandurah Ocean Marina, where you will be served a scrumptious dessert. Enjoy Christmas classics and dance floor tunes while cruising.
The menu is a tapas style dining experience featuring fresh, local produce to the Christmas in July theme. Each person receives all items on the delicious menu below.
The Stage Door
* Vegetable Koftas with tzatziki sauce
* 5 Spiced Chicken Skewers with lemongrass and caramel dipping sauce
* Caramelized onion, roast beetroot and goats cheese tarts with beetroot hummus
* Kangaroo Loin with thyme and sundried tomato goats cheese on lavosh bread
* Panko Prawn Skewer with wasabi aioli
* Potato and leek soup shot with fresh grated truffle
* Thorny devil beer battered turkey breast bites and a cranberry aioli
* Wagin duck + rabbit rillette, wild hibiscus, house pickle, brioche.
* Salmon pastrami, avocado, nasturtium, bottarga.
* Fermented corn bread, truffle fromage blanc, chicken skin.
* Mini Xmas pudding, brandy custard, fresh whipped cream
* Pavlova with berry coulis, fresh whipped cream, chocolate shards.
Receive a complementary beer, wine or sparkling on boarding the cruise. There is a bar on board and at all venues for further beverage purchases – eftpos, credit card and cash available at all venues.
Prices & Booking
Date: Saturday 27th July
Time: 5pm to 8:30pm
Note: Minimum numbers required for event to proceed. Full refund offered in the case a Mandurah Cruises event is cancelled.