Dolphin Island Adventure
Go on a wildlife adventure on our breathtaking Mandurah dolphin tour!
Our 1400hp safari vessel, the Spirit of Adventure is your home for this amazing 1.5-hour Mandurah dolphin tour – our Dolphin Island Adventure.
Mandurah is home to the largest residential population of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins in Western Australia, so we guarantee you’ll see our world-famous friends or you can cruise again for free.
On this adventurous Mandurah dolphin tour you’ll:
- See the amazing dolphins up close as they show off their cheeky nature – playing and diving through the water around you.
- Witness the beauty of Mandurah’s internationally-recognised wetlands and its abundant birdlife, including pelicans, ospreys and rare North Asian migratory birds (October to March).
- Cross the expansive Peel-Harvey Estuary – the largest estuary system in WA’s South West (at 136 square kilometres, it’s twice the size of Sydney Harbour!).
- Cruise through the Dawesville Cut – a man-made channel between the Peel-Harvey Estuary and the Indian Ocean – for an open-water adventure cruise along our stunning coastline.
- Learn everything you need to know about Mandurah’s dolphins and the region with live commentary from our experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
All of our Mandurah dolphin tour guests also receive 10% discount in our Gift Shop.