Wild Seafood Experience
Crayfish fresh from ocean to plate – catch and dine on board our seafood lunch cruise.
Nothing tastes better than fresh seafood – especially when you catch it yourself and someone cooks it for you! Our unforgettable Wild Seafood Experience is a seafood lunch cruise with a difference.
Catch, learn, indulge and enjoy!
Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia) is most a delicious delicacy of our local ocean. Mandurah has a 100-year history as a seafood centre in Western Australia. It is home to an abundance of crabs, lobsters, crayfish and many other mouthwatering delicacies.
As a guest on our Wild Seafood Experience, you will enjoy:
- A 3-hour adventure on board our purpose-built crayfishing vessel, the Reel Affair II, with facilities including an upper sun deck and lower BBQ area.
- An exciting cruise out into the Indian Ocean to pull baited crayfish pots with instruction and help from our experienced crew.
- The chance to feel and size the crays and learn more about Western Australia’s crayfish conservation efforts.
- A delicious barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish (minimum half a crayfish per person) and other local seafood delights – live oyster shucking, BBQ teriyaki fish fillets, blue swimmer crabs, salmon, marinated octopus and seafood skewers.
- A selection of local wines, beers and soft drinks.
Your seafood lunch cruise will be served while exploring Mandurah’s beautiful canals and waterways, where you may well be lucky enough to spot wild dolphins, pelicans ospreys and other birdlife.
Prices & Booking
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE – SPECIAL OFFER
Use promo code: ‘WSEONLINE’
Adults: $225 $199
Children (5-12yrs): $225 $199
Day: Saturdays (other days available for group bookings)
Time: 10.00am to 1.00pm
Note: This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5. For children, we recommend our Catch & Eat Crab Tour which operates in the shallows of the Peel Inlet.
If booking within 48 hours prior to cruise, please call our booking office on 9581 1242.